INTRODUCTION
Inside the blog title could be described what this blog is going to be about, this will be a place where I will let my nonsensical imagination to show the uncountable paranoids and the alternative endless visions of the reality or non-reality... I will tell you about the possibilities of a given condition or thought on the reality and its consequences on our daily routine... I will begin the post with.. what if...?
This will come to expose that reality is much less stable than we could consider... a reality that may surprise or even scare on its crazy perspective.
HOW IS GOING TO BE ...
The blog is published weekly every Thursday, a post about an alternative vision of reality... this post will be accompanied by a video commentary on this subject, which will be available both on the blog and youtube channel.
The vision will guide the thematic week of the blog in which possibly some video related to this particular vision of reality will be uploaded.
DON’T FORGET YOU ARE THE BEST, IF YOU LIKE IT… SHARE IT

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario